Dr. Dwayne Gross
Meet Dr. Dwayne Gross
College: University of Tennessee Knoxville- Graduated 1969
Dental School: DDS- University of TN Health Science Center- Memphis- Graduated 1973
Residency: Presidio in San Francisco- 1981
Dr. Dwayne Gross is a board certified surgeon from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
He served in the United States Army as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon for twenty years before returning to the East Tennessee area where he has been practicing since 1993. Dr. Dwayne is native to Knoxville and is an active resident of the Maryville area. He is extremely dedicated to the communities of East Tennessee and strives to provide exceptional care to our patients. Dr. Gross is an active member of Blount Christian Church. He and his wife, Charlene, have two children, Ashley and Kevin, and six grandchildren. Dr. Dwayne enjoys UT sports, woodworking, and classic cars.
Dr. Gross is involved in a variety of activities in the dental community:
- Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Knoxville Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Blount County Dental SocietyTri-County Dental Society